The 39th annual Basically Beethoven Festival concludes with music for flute and strings.
Join us for our free classical music concert series in Dallas. Enjoy chamber music in the beautiful Moody Performance Hall in the Dallas Arts District.
Rising Star Recital – 2:30 p.m.
Recialists Anais Feller, violin, and Ella Tran, piano, perform Ludwig van Beethoven‘s Sonata No. 8, op. 30 no. 3 for our audience.
Feature Performance – 3 p.m.
Margaret Fischer, flute, is joined by Lucas Aleman, violin; Lauren Menard, viola; and Una Gong, cello, for Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart‘s Flute Quartet in D Major, K. 285. The musicians will also group together throughout the program to perform works by François Devienne, Maurice Ravel, and Claude Debussy.
Overview: 2019 Basically Beethoven Festival
- Sunday afternoons in July: July 7, 14, 21, & 28
- Every Festival presentation begins at 2:30 p.m., with doors to the auditorium opening at 2:00.
- Moody Performance Hall in the Dallas Arts District: 2520 Flora Street, Dallas 75201
- Each program includes the Rising Star Recital, featuring talented student musicians from the area; and the Feature Performance, showcasing extraordinary local musicians.
- Free, no ticket required. Families welcome.
Powered by Yendif Technologies